Is Their a Heaven?

8/5/09

Skinny Dipping Dare



So last night around 11:30 my sister comes over and says "hey do you want to babysit for 2 hours" I don't have a life so i said sure why not. I registered for High school this morning I am officially a senior. I can't wait my classes rock well except for digi comm. what the fuck is digi comm anyway.tonight I'm seeing the guy of my dreams. so I'm really happy. Has anyone ever felt totally alone when your in a crowded room that's the feeling i got this morning. I'm talking to my friend Cassie. I'm doing much better today then I was yesterday. I'm glad I don't have the courage to press down. I'm going to be a SENIOR FINALLY!!!!I've been waiting 12 years for this to happen. I want to go skinny dipping at this moment with a couple of guys. Hell yeah does that sound fun or what!?!

Bye for now

Lonely_Girl

2 comments:

  1. Glad that your life is doin good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too ;Its a first really but oh well im going to enjoy it for the first time

    ReplyDelete