Is Their a Heaven?

8/7/09

I Can't Hate Them


They are things that Teens see that you think we don't like when you were yelling at my mom and mouse went over to get your cousin Bobby and Luke to break it up.I see when you guys fight. I saw when you fought about that slut Mindy I hate her more then I hate anyone due to the fact she slept with my dad. I see how sad you guys are but you won't get a divorce I see this stuff you guys just don't know that i see it. I saw the time you pushed my mother. sometimes I cut myself so the pain goes away but no one knows that I do this so I'm trusting you guys who read this. Help me to get through this. they fight all the time and the sad thing is I'm getting used to the yelling and throwing of items.

A Child Should Never Have To Feel As If Their In A War Zone




I Can't Hate Them

Lonely_Girl


4 comments:

  1. It will all be okay Lonely_Girl just stop hurting yourself people love you and your parents are idiots for puttin you through this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for telling me this. I just have to keep reminding myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lonely_girl maybe you need to talk to someone real and not just a blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. and maybe you should keep your ideas to yourself okay thanks bitch

    ReplyDelete