Is Their a Heaven?

8/10/09

More Than Friends Maybe? I Don't Know He Wants To Hook Me Up With Someone


So I was with my sister all day yesterday. you know what's funny the guy I like wants to hook me up with somone. Yeah just my luck right. God I hate my LIFE. I wish I could tell him I LIKE YOU MORE THEN A FRIEND.sometimes i feel as if the whole world is against me.God if your real make it so the friend he wants to hook me up with is HIM!?!


More Than Friends


[Yasmeen]I was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with you...[Lil Crazed]Story begins with only two friendsI was playing the game already known as a neusenceBut truth isThings tend to change within timeSo now I think it`s time for me to say what`s on my mindSee the sparkle in your eyes makes it hard to denyThat I can see a star without looking in the skyLaying next to you gets me twisted and tangledListening to your breathing is like I`m hearing whispers from an angelEasing all my pain and taking away all the stressEven without guide then my life is a sure a mere blessSo I need to tell you now before the story endsI was thinking maybe we should be a little more than friends[Yasmeen]I was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with youI was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with you[Lil Crazed]I remember when we conversated on the phone late at nightGiggle, laugh, while we tickled eachother in play fightsBut it`s strange, I rearranged the game within the same nightGo out and find me a girl to maintain my game tightBut you know the sayingAin`t no game without pain, right?Cuz we had a past, and played the blame gamePlaying nightsLove has a cost, and through that I think I played the priceBut things change, including players and the way of lifeI know this when I was dimYou kept my flame brightAnd I felt ashamed cuz the way my feelings remained outta sightI held back, cuz I was catching a case of stage frightBut now I made some way for a relationship to take flightI was just thinking that[Yasmeen]I was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with youI was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with you[Lil Crazed - Faded Out In Background]I was just thinking thatWe should be a little more than friends girlYou know, it`s time I let you know what I feel (Uh huh)And I need to know what you feelDo you feel the same way?Heh, and uh, sometimes the heart speaks with invisible words to the eye (Yeah)So uh, lemme know, cuz I can`t see it (Okay)But I know your heart knows it, that`s right[Lil Crazed]My eyes remain blurry but my heart has seen the truthAnd my mind is telling me girl I only wanna be with youTo complete my life, there`s only one thing left for me to doIs ask you, would you be my girl[Yasmeen]I was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with youI was just thinking thatMaybe we should be a little more than friendsCuz I like the way we kick it and I don`t want this night to ever endSaid I only wanna be with youLemme know, you gotta lemme knowLemme know, you gotta lemme know...




2 comments:

  1. God that sucks I would hate to like a guy and then he wanted to hook me up with someone

    ReplyDelete