Is Their a Heaven?

9/23/09

Coin Operated Boy

coin-operated boysitting on the shelf he is just a toy but i turn him on and he comes to life automatic joy that is why i want a coin-operated of plastic and elastic he is rugged and long-lasting who could ever ever ask for more love without complications galore Many Shapes and Weights to Choose From I will Never Leave My Bedroom I will never cry at night Again Wrap My Arms Around Him And Pretend coin-operated boy all the other real ones that i destroyed cannot hold a candle to my new boy and i'll never let him go and i'll never be alone(go)and i'll never let him go and i'll never be alone(go) and i'll never be alone (go) and i'll never be alone not with my coin-operated boy this bridge was written to make you feel smittener with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer can you extract me from my plastic fantasy i didn't think so but i'm still convencinble will you persist even after i bet you a billion dollars that i'll never love you?and will you persist even after i kiss you goodbye for the last time will you keep on trying? to prove it i'm dying to lose it i'm losing my confidence i want it i want it i want it i want it i want you i want you i want you i want you i want you i want a i want a i want a i want a i want a coin operated boy if i had a star to wish on for my life i can't imagine any flesh and blood could be his match i can even take him in the bath coin operated boy he may not be real experienced with girls but i know he feels like a boy should feel isn't that the point? that is why i want a coin-operated boy with a pretty coin-operated voice saying that he loves me that he's thinking of me straight and to the point that is why i want a coin-operated boy.

2 comments: